The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index The Cost Saving Network Forums
Deals, Bargains, Sales, Popular Items and General Store and Product Discussions.
Post your questions, deals that you found, reviews of shops or products, and more.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups Setup Revenue SharingSetup Revenue Sharing  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

George Forman Grill

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> Electronics
Archie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:46 am    Post subject: George Forman Grill Reply with quote

I want to get my sister the family sized grill for her house warming gift but I am not sure who is going to have the best deal on something like this. I am thinking Wal-Mart is usually my best bet?
couponfinder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would go to Wal-Mart and check their prices. Wal-Mart matches their competitorís prices, so I would go to a few stores and check out their prices. You could just look online at some stores then go to Wal-Mart and tell them that this store has it for this price and they will match it. I do this all the time.
igauresh

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The George Foreman grills are pretty nice. It has a fat dripper. I dont mind owning one of those. Though the price is still pretty expensive for me. I don't think it will be a waste of money ! Now lets see when I actually make a purchase Very Happy
Archie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the tips, I did end up going to Wal-Mart and I got the really big one for under $50.00. I really liked it and my sister cracked it open right away and cooked lunch on it when we went to visit.
Cherrie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats great, you are going to really enjoy the grill, trust me, it grills just about anything, when we first got ours we were using it just about everyday, good for you Very Happy
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> Electronics All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1