The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index The Cost Saving Network Forums
Deals, Bargains, Sales, Popular Items and General Store and Product Discussions.
Post your questions, deals that you found, reviews of shops or products, and more.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups Setup Revenue SharingSetup Revenue Sharing  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Memory for pc

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> Computer Supplies and Peripherals
Joliegirl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:56 am    Post subject: Memory for pc Reply with quote

Hi i wanted to know if anyone knew a really good store online to buy memory for my pc, i was looking at bestbuy cause thats where i buy mostly my supplies but its so costly there so i was wondering if someone knew of a deal. thanks in advance.
couponfinder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that you can buy from Dell also. I have a desktop from them and I purchased a memory chip from them. I think it was around $75 buck, but I did have a coupon and it gave me a good discount. I would check there if you computer is from Dell.
Cherrie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally think you can get it cheaper at your local computer hardware store, they dont charge as much as a big name store, but thats just my humble opinion.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> Computer Supplies and Peripherals All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1