The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index The Cost Saving Network Forums
Deals, Bargains, Sales, Popular Items and General Store and Product Discussions.
Post your questions, deals that you found, reviews of shops or products, and more.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups Setup Revenue SharingSetup Revenue Sharing  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

newegg.com

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> Computer Supplies and Peripherals
Andy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: newegg.com Reply with quote

this by is the best computer hardware site around. They allow you to buy in bulk which lowers the price a great deal. They beat most sales at local stores like best buy and such. I recommend them highly, they have great customer service, great prices and their stuff is of the best quality.
couponfinder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that website information. I spent about an hour looking around on it today. The do have great prices and a great selection. I definitely agree that it is much cheaper to buy in bulk.
Cherrie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have never heard of this site, and im always online,lol, but i agree it is best to buy in bulk, that way you get more for your money.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> Computer Supplies and Peripherals All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1