The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index The Cost Saving Network Forums
Deals, Bargains, Sales, Popular Items and General Store and Product Discussions.
Post your questions, deals that you found, reviews of shops or products, and more.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups Setup Revenue SharingSetup Revenue Sharing  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sidekick

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> Mobile Phones and Supplies
saveabuck

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:29 am    Post subject: Sidekick Reply with quote

I was wondering if anyone is familiar with the Sidekick. My sister wants one for her birthday and I thought it would make a great present. I am just wanting to get some reviews before I spend $300 bucks.
LizaJane

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sidekick is awsome. Are they still that high in price? They have been out for a while so make sure that you shop around to make sure you are getting the best price. I used a friend of mines once and I just did not want to give it back!
Archie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a sidekick and I love it. I did pay around $300.00 for it but that was last year, I am not sure what it would cost you now! I think that it would make an awsome gift, by the way are you adopting family? LOL
Cherrie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes! she would love the sidekick 3, i know i do, i just wish i had waited until that came out because i also have sidekick 2 but it broke, anyways its worth the $300+ Wink
couponfinder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a sidekick also and I love it, especially if you like to send text messages a lot. I also paid about $300 buck for it, but it is well worth the money.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> Mobile Phones and Supplies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1