The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index The Cost Saving Network Forums
Deals, Bargains, Sales, Popular Items and General Store and Product Discussions.
Post your questions, deals that you found, reviews of shops or products, and more.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups Setup Revenue SharingSetup Revenue Sharing  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New or Used Cars?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> Automobile Sales, Rentals, Parts and Supplies
Archie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:41 am    Post subject: New or Used Cars? Reply with quote

I always have a hard time deciding when I need a new car if I should buy new or used. I usually ended up buying used because it was easy to pay off in a faster amount of time, but now with all the zero percent financing options I am really tempted to buy something new, what do you all think?
Joliegirl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i always say that buying it new will not cast you in the long run, because a used car comes with so much problems and you end up spending alot just to get it fixed.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> Automobile Sales, Rentals, Parts and Supplies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1