The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index The Cost Saving Network Forums
Deals, Bargains, Sales, Popular Items and General Store and Product Discussions.
Post your questions, deals that you found, reviews of shops or products, and more.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups Setup Revenue SharingSetup Revenue Sharing  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Apple I Phone

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> Mobile Phones and Supplies
JackieN

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:07 am    Post subject: Apple I Phone Reply with quote

Has anyone heard of the new phone that Apple is going to make? It is going to be a really great phone once it hits the market next month I am looking forward to checking it out.
LizaJane

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have not saw anything about it as of yet. I know that apple is a fairly expensive company so I wonder what they will charge for a phone? I think that they may be overpriced!
Cherrie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LizaJane, i agree, as we see with the ipods and other apple products, its gonna cost alot, but it does sound interesting, im looking forward to see what the iphone craze is going to be like.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> Mobile Phones and Supplies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1