The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index The Cost Saving Network Forums
Deals, Bargains, Sales, Popular Items and General Store and Product Discussions.
Post your questions, deals that you found, reviews of shops or products, and more.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups Setup Revenue SharingSetup Revenue Sharing  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

eBay

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> Automobile Sales, Rentals, Parts and Supplies
abunk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject: eBay Reply with quote

Has anyone bought a car off eBay. I don't trust using eBay but what were your experiences?
saveme

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't bought a car off ebay but I was searching for some good deals on a car to take over payments. My friend needs a car to get to work and back and is considering taking over payments for someone- we found a few but I was wondering if anyone had any experiences with those lease assumptions websites.
ASmith16

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would not go for this. Large Purchases at Reputable Venues/Retailers/ in this case dealer ships imo
rabi12

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree - go to a proper dealership
Melvin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say that as long as all the paper work is done right at a notary that I would buy a car off ebay. I haven't as of yet but I am pretty street smart so I think that I would give it a try.
asmith12

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would never make a big purchase off eBay
Archie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never bought a car or even thought about buying a car off ebay. I would never do it since there are way too many good local places to purchase a vehicle, why take any chances.
Cherrie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry but thats one of the things i will NOT buy on ebay, dont get me wrong you can get some great things, but i agree go to your local dealership.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> Automobile Sales, Rentals, Parts and Supplies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1