The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index The Cost Saving Network Forums
Deals, Bargains, Sales, Popular Items and General Store and Product Discussions.
Post your questions, deals that you found, reviews of shops or products, and more.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups Setup Revenue SharingSetup Revenue Sharing  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who is your carrier?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> Mobile Phones and Supplies
JackieN

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:10 am    Post subject: Who is your carrier? Reply with quote

I am with Cingular and am on a family plan and I was just wondering who else here is on a family plan with any other company and what you are paying? I pay 75.00 per month for two phone with 450 min is that about right?
LizaJane

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I am not going to be of much help for you as we are also Cingular customers on a family plan. I do know that my aunt is with Verizon with a Family plan and pays a lot more than I do if that helps at all.
saveabuck

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently switched from Verizon to Sprint. Sprint has more coverage in my area and they offered a better deal. I have a family plan, but my fiancÚ pays for it so I am not sure how much it is. I have heard that Sprint is more expensive though.
Cherrie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've heard bad things about sprint, but they are reliable, i personally love t-mobile, they to me have one of the best family plans, and their customer service is great, never had aproblem with my bill or anything like that.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> Mobile Phones and Supplies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1