The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index The Cost Saving Network Forums
Deals, Bargains, Sales, Popular Items and General Store and Product Discussions.
Post your questions, deals that you found, reviews of shops or products, and more.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups Setup Revenue SharingSetup Revenue Sharing  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BlackBerry

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> Mobile Phones and Supplies
saveabuck

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: BlackBerry Reply with quote

Does anyone own a BlackBerry? My contract is almost up and I am finally able to purchase a new phone. I want to get a BlackBerry and wanted some input on this type of phone. This phone comes with so many great options, but I would just like to know more about the quality of the phone.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My sister's fiancee has one and he loves it. He has had it for almost a year and he still acts like it is new to him and loves all the little gadgets and toys that it has.
SuzyQue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry that was me above. I am not used to having to sign in as on my computer at home I am alway logged on. Embarassed
Holly

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My fiancÚ has a Blackberry phone also. He is a supervisor at work and they are required to have one. Luckily he did not have to pay for it, the company did. I really like it, but it would take me forever to figure out how to use it. It has so many features.
LizaJane

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does have a lot of great features and takes a little while to get used to it but after you are used to it the phone and all the features are truly some of the best on the market right now. Have you seen the new commercial? I think that it is kind of funny!
Andy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been wanting a blackberry, the only thing stopping me from getting one is the talks I read of last year that service for them would be shut down. If I could get some confirmation that this wouldn't happen I would get one in a second as I would use daily for work.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> Mobile Phones and Supplies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1