The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index The Cost Saving Network Forums
Deals, Bargains, Sales, Popular Items and General Store and Product Discussions.
Post your questions, deals that you found, reviews of shops or products, and more.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups Setup Revenue SharingSetup Revenue Sharing  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Enterprise

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> Automobile Sales, Rentals, Parts and Supplies
pizzaboy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: Enterprise Reply with quote

Has anyone had any experiences with Enterprise? They look good
rabi12

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like to use Avis - but have used Enterpise a few times - they are ok
Melvin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I posted in an earlier post I highly reccomend them! They have great service all around and their prices are very good for the service that you get.
JackieN

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have rented through Enterprise quite a few times and have never had a complaint about the cars that I have gotten or the service that I have received.
LizaJane

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enterprise is the best car rental company hands down. They have great customer service, great cars, and the prices are just as good as most of the other companies out there that don't have the serivces that Enterprise does.
Andy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enterprise is the worst car rental place you can imagine.
They do have great prices and they will pick you up, but they do not inform you of certain things when you rent from them. Even after you ask questions. I was screwed over by them, and so were a few other people I know. One person even took.taking them to court because they ran the credit card more then once and would not refund the money.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> Automobile Sales, Rentals, Parts and Supplies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1