The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index The Cost Saving Network Forums
Deals, Bargains, Sales, Popular Items and General Store and Product Discussions.
Post your questions, deals that you found, reviews of shops or products, and more.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups Setup Revenue SharingSetup Revenue Sharing  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Overstock.com

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> New Submissions
saveme

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject: Overstock.com Reply with quote

I usually like to shop on Overstock.com because they sometimes have pretty good deals. I bought a 5'x8' area rug on there for less ninety dollars. The quality was great!
abunk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't been with them but Amazon is pretty good
ASmith16

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recommend them - They have great gifts for good prices
pizzaboy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I prefer eBay to them and I am not a big fan of eBay
rabi12

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont use Overstock but like eBay
SuzyQue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have found a few good deals on overstock.com but I have also seen that they are not always the cheapest, so be sure to shop around still!
igauresh

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I came to know about overstock now, so I checked it; but the price is too high there. I better stick to ebay and I am planning to buy from amazon too.
SuzyQue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah that is what I thought as well. There is no way that you would be able to buy and sell things from them that is for sure. Some people love them and some people hate them!
LizaJane

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I buy a lot of stuff from overstock.com for my own personal use. I really like the deals that I have gotten there and I have yet to find the stuff that I got cheaper anywhere else.
Archie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am also a big fan of overstock.com I really like their commercials as well. I am surprised buy the people that think that they are expensive. I have spent less there than at Wal-Mart sometimes.
Alyssa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really do not like Overstock. I think that they have gotten too big and that their prices have went up because of that. I remember a few years ago that they were one of the best things around and now I can get just as good of a price if not better at Wal-Mart.
Andy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't like overstock.com. I thought it be cluttered and not very good. Amazon by far is better and if you own a website & signup as an affiliate before hand you get some cash back on your orders, I found this to be the best thing of all.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> New Submissions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1