The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index The Cost Saving Network Forums
Deals, Bargains, Sales, Popular Items and General Store and Product Discussions.
Post your questions, deals that you found, reviews of shops or products, and more.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups Setup Revenue SharingSetup Revenue Sharing  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DVD Player Question

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> Automobile Sales, Rentals, Parts and Supplies
JackieN

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:13 am    Post subject: DVD Player Question Reply with quote

Do you think that it is better to buy a vehicle with your DVD player already installed or would it be more cost effective to buy one at a electronics retailer and have it installed there?
LizaJane

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that you will probably get a better deal and much better equipment if you do an aftermarket system at one of the electronics stores. I have always found the car dealers to be overpriced.
Archie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I think that you will save money if you go aftermarket but I don't know about quaility. Most of the standard systems in the newer cars are better than aftermarket systems.
igauresh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think after market DVD's are much better. You have a choice of what brand you want and can get better deals too. But if you don't want to go through the hassel. The pre-installed one will work just as well.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> Automobile Sales, Rentals, Parts and Supplies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1