The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index The Cost Saving Network Forums
Deals, Bargains, Sales, Popular Items and General Store and Product Discussions.
Post your questions, deals that you found, reviews of shops or products, and more.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups Setup Revenue SharingSetup Revenue Sharing  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Microsoft Office

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> PC
sunshine

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Microsoft Office Reply with quote

I am looking to buy Microsoft Office 2003 Professional Edition. The software is rather expensive and I would like to know if anyone knows where to get a good deal on it? I knew I should of got that upgrade when I purchased my computer from Dell.
saveabuck

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Microsoft Office software is a bit on the expensive side. I purchased mine online from edirextsoftware.com. I had a hard time finding anything cheaper, so I decided to buy it from this site. I would recommend doing some searching on the internet and you might find a better bargain.
igauresh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you tell me what prices you are getting from dealers and online sites so that I can search to get lower prices for you. In my country it's costing around $300.
SuzyQue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if you can find someone selling a authentic copy then www.ebay.com is the way to go for any of your software needs. Just make sure that you are getting a new sealed in the Microsoft box version and you will not have any problems.
igauresh

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OEM version will be cheaper then box version so go for that OEM version. The rate I have given above is OEM version software. I don't know what the difference between OEM version and box version. I heard that chinese vendors sell fake software which can be register online but I have'nt use it yet.
igauresh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recommend looking at ebay for MS office 2003. Be sure to get the authentic ones. The bootleg ones would work for you also. It comes with a cheaper price but you won't be able to get support from Microsoft if something goes wrong.
couponfinder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought mine online for about $174 bucks. However, I got a discount from my college. This software is expensive. Can you still upgrade through Dell?
Archie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just get all of my computers installed with it already so I do not have to worry about the extra expense. I just take off whatever the manufacturer is providing and substitute office since I could not live without it.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> PC All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1