The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index The Cost Saving Network Forums
Deals, Bargains, Sales, Popular Items and General Store and Product Discussions.
Post your questions, deals that you found, reviews of shops or products, and more.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups Setup Revenue SharingSetup Revenue Sharing  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Upgrading New Processor

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> PC
igauresh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject: Upgrading New Processor Reply with quote

I want to upgrade my processor from Celeron 2.0G to regular pentium 4 3.0Gig. Is this worth while or would I be spending too much money? I just want to get a second opinion before I go ahead and make the swap. Though I am not a very high end user, just that I would be doing some animations and I also want better performance for gaming Wink
Archie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would suggest that you look at purchasing a whole new computer. I can not imagine that you can not find one with the processor that you are looking for cheaper than doing the upgrade. I suggest doing a little shopping around.
igauresh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont want to pay for the whole price of the computer. I have all the parts for it already. I just want a new processor. If it is not worth just getting the processor installed, I will look at getting a new computer. Any one have any more suggestions?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> PC All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1