The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index The Cost Saving Network Forums
Deals, Bargains, Sales, Popular Items and General Store and Product Discussions.
Post your questions, deals that you found, reviews of shops or products, and more.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups Setup Revenue SharingSetup Revenue Sharing  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

External speakers

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> PC
Bowlerguy921

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:08 am    Post subject: External speakers Reply with quote

What speakers do you guys have for your computers? I have a laptop so i recieved a nice pair of Dell speakers for christmas. They are only about $20 and can be purchased off of the dell online store. Great sound and they are fairly small for such a great price.
JackieN

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a set of Dell speakers with my Dell computer as well. I really like them and they do great. For my laptop I don't have any speakers beacuse the ones that are buit in are pretty good quaility.
saveabuck

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the surround sound speakers with a subwoofer. The set was about $80 when I purchased my computer from Dell. I listen to music a lot so I wanted to quality sound.
LizaJane

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually got a really nice pair of Bose from Bosov's when they were having a sale on them plus the cracker jack so I think that I ended up paying about 15.99 for them! What a steal!
Archie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow that is a great deal Liza! Was this recently? I am looking for something and had considered dropping $70.00 on the Harmon Kadon's at Circuit City but if I can get bose that cheap that would be sweet.
igauresh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a generic brand pc speakers. I think they work just as well. Sounds crisp and clear. I would love to upgrade to brand name speakers, but right now I am trying to save some money.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> PC All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1