The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index The Cost Saving Network Forums
Deals, Bargains, Sales, Popular Items and General Store and Product Discussions.
Post your questions, deals that you found, reviews of shops or products, and more.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups Setup Revenue SharingSetup Revenue Sharing  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Autotrader or Cars.com

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> Automobile Sales, Rentals, Parts and Supplies
pizzaboy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject: Autotrader or Cars.com Reply with quote

In your opinion, which site has the better deals?
rabi12

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like to search on AutoTrader.com - More Cars Listed
Melvin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if this is an option for you but I have always used Auto Locator to list any automobiles or recreational vehicles that I wanted to get rid of and I have sold them all thus far.
asmith12

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Autotrader has more cars and in my opinion - better deals
Archie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use Autotrader all the time. They have many more cars listed and have a much larger viewing audience. I have used it a few times and was able to sell 2 cars that I had.
igauresh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think autotrader is better. They have more car listings and more options for you to choose from. They even check to see if the car your interested in has been in a wreck before. But the best thing is to do comparison shopping and see for yourself.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> Automobile Sales, Rentals, Parts and Supplies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1