The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index The Cost Saving Network Forums
Deals, Bargains, Sales, Popular Items and General Store and Product Discussions.
Post your questions, deals that you found, reviews of shops or products, and more.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups Setup Revenue SharingSetup Revenue Sharing  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mac Vs. PC

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> Macintosh
sunshine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject: Mac Vs. PC Reply with quote

Can someone in here tell me what the difference is between a Macintosh and a PC? I have been seeing commercials on television about how a Mac is better. I just wondered if anyone can clarity this for me?
Melvin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well they say that the one big difference is that Mac's do not get the viruses that PC's get. I don't know how true that is as I am a PC user and have never had a virus that has affected my computers use. I think that like with everything else that it all comes down to personal preference.
sunshine

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have always wondered about this. I am in the market for a new computer and was trying to decide which one to go with. I have always used a PC and am not familiar with a Macintosh. I know that I have seen a lot of program out that that are not compatible with a MAC.
Holly

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have always used a PC and prefer it over a MAC. When I was in college we had MAC computers and I did not like them. I fell that a PC and a MAC have their pros and cons.
SuzyQue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a much bigger PC person than I ever will be Mac. The only time that I used a Mac was in middle school and that is beacause our school was cheap and at the time so were these computers. I would never buy one for my own personal use.
igauresh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is not much difference between a MAC and a PC. They both do the same kind of work. But the main difference is that MAC computers are propriatary to Apple computers, which means Apple are the only ones with the rights to it. The PC on the other hand is lisenced out by IBM to other companies that wants to make computers. Hence, the PC are also know as IBM clones. The PC is widely used for this reason.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> Macintosh All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1