The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index The Cost Saving Network Forums
Deals, Bargains, Sales, Popular Items and General Store and Product Discussions.
Post your questions, deals that you found, reviews of shops or products, and more.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups Setup Revenue SharingSetup Revenue Sharing  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Microphone

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> PC
ASmith16

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Microphone Reply with quote

I need a microphone. Any suggestions?
koolkid

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also eed a microphone. Do specefic microphones work with onlu specefic models?
pizzaboy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesnt your computer have one built in?
rabi12

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try to look at the web site of a retailer like bestbuy.com - you should find all that you need
asmith12

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have a laptop there should be one built in.
Otherwise, check wal-mart.com
JackieN

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laptops have them built in? Is that all laptops or just some of them? I haven't tried looking for one on mine yet but now you have me curious.
saveabuck

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My computer did not come with a built in microphone. I purchased a headset microphone from RadioShack. It connects to my USB port. I prefer to use the headset over the traditional desktop microphone.
LizaJane

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have also seen the headset ones, which is what I prefer at www.bestbuy.com. They have some pretty good prices on them as well as a wide selection.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> PC All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1