The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index The Cost Saving Network Forums
Deals, Bargains, Sales, Popular Items and General Store and Product Discussions.
Post your questions, deals that you found, reviews of shops or products, and more.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups Setup Revenue SharingSetup Revenue Sharing  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Good Webcam?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> PC
JackieN

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:21 pm    Post subject: Good Webcam? Reply with quote

I am looking for a good webcam that will be used with broadband. I would like something that is not too awful expensive as I do not plan on using it that often. Thanks!
Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always liked logitech webcams. They got the best and most inexpensive ones on the market. I used the iSight by Apple. It's a really nice cam except that it cost about $150. You can get a good logitech one 5 times cheaper than that...

You can always ask cowboy frank..Everything you need to know about webcams <blocked>cowboyfrank.net/webcams/
JackieN

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks I have an odd situation where my father is in prision and the one way that we can have visits is to have webcam visits. I do not however want to spend a lot of money for this becuase I will not be using it too long, I hope!
Tormord

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If thats your case just go to the supermarket and buy the cheapest one. They will do the job. If you don't mind me asking, why is your dad in prison?

Hey shadow, do you have any plans to sell that iSight?
asmith12

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are a lot of expensive web cams that are just as good as the very cheap models
SuzyQue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would suggest going to Wal-Mart and picking the cheapest one that you see if you really do not care all that much. They are all about the same unless you are willing to spend a lot of money.
JackieN

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Tormord"]If thats your case just go to the supermarket and buy the cheapest one. They will do the job. If you don't mind me asking, why is your dad in prison?

Hey shadow, do you have any plans to sell that iSight?[/quote]

I don't mind at all. My father was caught selling perscription drugs and will be in jail for about 6 years for the crime, plus has a $90,000.00 fine. I am not ashamed of him because he was trying to survive on diablility and it was just not enough so I can understand why he did what he did. What I don't understand is why he didn't come to me and ask for help! Oh well, what's done is done.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> PC All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1