The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index The Cost Saving Network Forums
Deals, Bargains, Sales, Popular Items and General Store and Product Discussions.
Post your questions, deals that you found, reviews of shops or products, and more.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups Setup Revenue SharingSetup Revenue Sharing  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PC and notebook

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> PC
rain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: PC and notebook Reply with quote

Where did you buy your PC/notebook?

My old notebook is brought directly from HP site.

Does anyone know of a good place to buy computers?
Dan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Garage/boot sales! people sell them really cheap! But the internet would be second best methinks. Ebay is as usual the best option, but look out for sales on electronics websites - you can sometimes save quite a lot.
saveme

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought my laptop from DELL- I think I got a pretty good deal. I got the latest laptop (XPS) and financed it with 0% for 18 months. I think I can pay it off within 18 months and not getting charged interest is a good deal for me. They also gave me a free mp3 player!
abunk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought one on eBay and it was crap. I now always go the proffesional route when making a purchase
Best buy etc.
ASmith16

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got mine at Best Buy
Have always found thier customer service to be good
koolkid

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got mine in store at Best Buy
pizzaboy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also got mine in store at CompUSA
rabi12

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought mine form Staples - Great Deals at thier annual Big Sale
pennypincher

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a Dell directly from Dell's website. I think that they are pretty darn close to being the best bang for your buck. I would reccomend checking them out and they are always having sales.
Tormord

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well you wouldn't believe where I got my mac mini from! I got it from the road! It was just lyin around this thick grass area. I was going to take a piss Embarassed There was no power supply and it had scratches all over but it worked! That's all it matters, right? Very Happy happy man.
pennypincher

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow now that is what I call a luck find. I have never been that luck to find something along the road that worked, then again I never really have picked anything up from off the side of the road so how would I know? Rolling Eyes
asmith12

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow - Great Find - Free Laptop in the Field
sunshine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought my notebook through Dell. I have bought two from them within the past two years. I use on for school and the other for personal use. I chose Dell because I could customize my notebook to my specifications.
igauresh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like everybody is fan of Dell here. Very Happy I prefer Sony Vaio and yes you can find great deals on their sites. Check out sonystyle.com. Well for desktop system I usually assemble myself. Assembled PC is much cheaper then branded, is'nt it?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> PC All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1