The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index The Cost Saving Network Forums
Deals, Bargains, Sales, Popular Items and General Store and Product Discussions.
Post your questions, deals that you found, reviews of shops or products, and more.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups Setup Revenue SharingSetup Revenue Sharing  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

All-In-One Printers

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> PC
sunshine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: All-In-One Printers Reply with quote

I am looking to get a new printer. I would like to go with an all in one setup. However, there are so many out there I am having a hard time picking one. I want a fax, scanner, printer, and copier. I have all of these now and they are really starting to take up to much space on my desk. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Melvin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would suggest that you buy something that is middle of the line or high end. You do not want anything too cheap as it will not get the job done for you. I would check Dell and see if they have anything that would meet your needs. They have some great payment plans too if money is an issue.
igauresh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suggest you to go for HP all in one's printer. I am myself using their products and they are working smoothly for me. A few days back my friend purchased HP 4355 (it's a model no). It's has all print,scan,copier and fax. He purchased it for $29. its It depends from which country you are. For more information log in to www.hp.com.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> PC All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1