The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index The Cost Saving Network Forums
Deals, Bargains, Sales, Popular Items and General Store and Product Discussions.
Post your questions, deals that you found, reviews of shops or products, and more.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups Setup Revenue SharingSetup Revenue Sharing  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Books

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> New Submissions
saveme

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Books Reply with quote

Here's a book club that won't cost you anything to join and anything for the books...THe cheshire kat trading post. It is actually where you trade books with other people and all you have to do is post a few of your books that you are willing to send out to other readers and you get credit for it. Once you get your credit you can request for a book from another member and they will send it to you.
pizzaboy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds like a great concept
rabi12

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree - that does sound interesting
asmith12

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is thier a web site with more information
Melvin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah if there is a website I would love to have the link. I have tons of books that I would like to exchange for something new to read. Thanks!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> New Submissions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1