The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index The Cost Saving Network Forums
Deals, Bargains, Sales, Popular Items and General Store and Product Discussions.
Post your questions, deals that you found, reviews of shops or products, and more.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups Setup Revenue SharingSetup Revenue Sharing  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where do you buy music?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> Electronics
Archie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:50 am    Post subject: Where do you buy music? Reply with quote

I buy a lot of CD's and I am actually headed to the store today to pick up a CD! I always go to Best Buy because they have the best price on all of their CD's.
couponfinder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I usually by mine from Sam Goody and I am also a member of BMG music club. If I want a CD and dont want to go out of town to get it I will just go to Kmart. I dont like buying from Wal-Mart because all the censored.
igauresh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I buy my music online. I just download the songs that I like. When I buy the whole CD I think it is just a waste of money. This way I can save money and listen to the songs that I like, without having to buy the entire cd.
Archie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I have also downloaded music when I don't want the whole CD. I have found that Wal-Mart has the cheapest downloads at $.88 per song. I have yet to find cheaper.
Joliegirl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Archie i checked out walmart and i am so glad i found out this info, 88c is great and now i have a whole load of music on my computer, i was buying it online for a little more, but thanks for the great find
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> Electronics All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1