The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index The Cost Saving Network Forums
Deals, Bargains, Sales, Popular Items and General Store and Product Discussions.
Post your questions, deals that you found, reviews of shops or products, and more.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups Setup Revenue SharingSetup Revenue Sharing  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where can I get the best LCD TV?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> Electronics
Archie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject: Where can I get the best LCD TV? Reply with quote

I just decided that I need to get with the times and get a flat panel televison. Does anyone know where I can get a decent set that won't cost and arm and a leg?
Joliegirl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm, you can always try bestbuy, but only when they have a sale, mostly during tax season, but i would try sears online, you can get a huge discount depending on where you live , you can give that a try.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> Electronics All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1