The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index The Cost Saving Network Forums
Deals, Bargains, Sales, Popular Items and General Store and Product Discussions.
Post your questions, deals that you found, reviews of shops or products, and more.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups Setup Revenue SharingSetup Revenue Sharing  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Video games

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> Electronics
Bowlerguy921

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:18 am    Post subject: Video games Reply with quote

Do you buy your video games new or used? I buy them used at Gamestop.com or in store. Why pay more for the same thing? As long as it works ill buy it. How do you guys feel about this and which way do you do your video game purchasing?
saveabuck

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I buy from Gamestop all the time and they have great deals. When the X-Box 360 came out I took all of my old games there and traded them in for 360 games. I have the new Madden reserved for my fiancÚ.
LizaJane

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I buy a lot of my games used at Blockbuster. They have some pretty good deals and they guarentee that they will work so I say why not. For the games that I can not wait and have to buy new I look on ebay first.
igauresh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I buy used video games. Many people out there will play a game and finnish it the next day and take it back to trade for another game. Why spend the money for a new one? When you can get the same thing for cheaper used.
couponfinder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I buy used video games from game stop. I have bought a game from them and it did not work, but they did give me my money back. I just bought my boyfriend Madden 07. It was new because it just came out.
Archie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just bought Madden last night from EB Games. It only cost $50.00 and I got the last copy. I was so psyched, I thought for sure I was going to be out of luck since I didn't reserve a copy. I love it too, I played all night last night and had a hard time making myself go to bed.
couponfinder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My boyfriend plays it for hours at a time. I actually have to tell him to stop playing. This week he bought the NCAA 07 and he is now playing that nonstop. It is really starting to drive me crazy.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> Electronics All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1