The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index The Cost Saving Network Forums
Deals, Bargains, Sales, Popular Items and General Store and Product Discussions.
Post your questions, deals that you found, reviews of shops or products, and more.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups Setup Revenue SharingSetup Revenue Sharing  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are video games compatible?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> Macintosh
SuzyQue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: Are video games compatible? Reply with quote

Are video games for the PC compatible with the Mac system? Do they make a Mac that is made for gaming? I am just getting into gaming so I am not sure about this!
JackieN

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that most video games will work on the Mac. Just look at he back of the games that you are interested in and it will tell you what systems that the game will work on.
couponfinder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would definitely recommend looking at the back of the game to see if it is compatible. I have a PC and a MAC and there are games that are not compatible with a MAC. I have always wondered why certain games are not compatible.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> Macintosh All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1