The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index The Cost Saving Network Forums
Deals, Bargains, Sales, Popular Items and General Store and Product Discussions.
Post your questions, deals that you found, reviews of shops or products, and more.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups Setup Revenue SharingSetup Revenue Sharing  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

which mobile phone you are using?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> Mobile Phones and Supplies
igauresh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: which mobile phone you are using? Reply with quote

I'm using NGage QD mobile. Well as such I dont need any smartphone and I use this one for gaming, music and java applications.
what are you guys using nowadays?
Well I must say that even after so many years of launch the price of NGage doesnt really move down.
Its still in demand.
SuzyQue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the LG C2000 and I love it. I am not into the high end phones so this one is just a great camera phone to take a few pictures and make phone calls.
Holly

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a Sanyo phone from Sprint. I wanted this phone because it was pink. It doesnít really have any great features or anything, but it works for now. I will upgrade someday.
igauresh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many people buy phone because its the lastest thing out. I know, I do that myself. I just relaized that I dont even use the features that comes with it most of the time.
Archie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I am in the same boat as you. I just bought a blackberry a few months ago because I just had to have it and I really don't use it for anything more than a phone.
Alyssa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just bought a LG Chocolate and I love it. I have been using LG for the last few years and they are amazing at buliding great long lasting electronics that are a great value.
Joliegirl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the verizon chocolate, it looks just like the ipod and the new iPhone thats about to be released, my friend loves hers also, im thinking of getting something else though.
couponfinder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a sidekick and I love it. I do a lot of text messaging so it comes in handy. I have been looking at the BlackBerry, but it is so darn expensive.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cost Saving Network Forums Forum Index -> Mobile Phones and Supplies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1